You have been the voice leading me out of the darkness and I can't thank you enough for that.J.T., client
Talk To A Peer Counselor
We've been there. We know what you are going through. We're here to listen, to support you, and to help you heal over the coming weeks and months. You are not alone.
You will be assigned to one of our trained volunteer peer counselors, all women who themselves have survived the trauma of infidelity.
What Happens Next?
- You'll receive a confirmation email from "ICN peer counseling". Check your spam folder in case it lands there.
- Your designated peer counselor will call you within 48 hours so you can begin your counseling relationship together. If she cannot reach you, she will leave a voicemail and say that she’s from the counseling network. She will also leave her number and times that you can reach her. Please do call her back!
- From time to time we receive more requests than expected. In that case, we'll call you within 48 hours to give you the soonest date that a peer counselor will be available for you.
How Often Can I Talk to My Peer Counselor?
- You and your peer counselor will determine the schedule and the frequency of your telephone conversations. It's typically once a week, but may be more or less depending on what you need.
How Much Does It Cost?
- You can receive peer counseling on an affordable sliding scale $15-$45 per month.
- We strive to make sure our services are accessible to everyone. Please pay what you can afford. No one will be turned away for inability to pay. See Terms & Conditions.
Peer counseling is not a substitute for guidance by a licensed mental health professional. Please seek this help if needed. If this is a true emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
Infidelity Counseling Network is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, federal tax exempt # 602135040.
© copyright Infidelity Counseling Network. All rights reserved.