It is incomprehensible for a woman who has NOT had the same experience to understand the depth of pain you have felt.A.M., client
Infidelity Counseling Network (ICN) bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality, or content of the resources below or for that of subsequent links.
Search for these titles on Amazon Smile. You get the same trusted Amazon prices and products, and Amazon makes a donation to Infidelity Counseling Network with every purchase.
- The Monogamy Myth: A Personal Handbook for Recovering from Affairs, by Peggy Vaughan
(Her research is the foundation of our peer counseling organization)
- Not Just Friends, by Shirley Glass
- After the Affair and How Can I Forgive You?, by Janis Abrahms Spring
- The Secrets of Surviving Infidelity, by Dr. Scott Haltzman
- Transcending Post-Infidelity Stress Disorder: Six Stages of Healing, by Dennis Ortman, Ph.D.
- Mating in Captivity: Unlocking Erotic Intelligence, by Esther Perel
- Intimacy After Infidelity: How to Rebuild and Affair-Proof Your Marriage, by Steven Solomon, Ph.D. and Lorie Teagno, Ph.D.
- Getting the Love You Want, by Harville Hendrix, Ph.D.
- The New Monogamy: Redefining your Relationship After Infidelity, by Tammy Nelson, Ph.D.
- Love, Intimacy, and the African-American Couple, ed. Katherine Helm
- Cheating on the Sisterhood: Infidelity and Feminism, by Lauren Rosewarne
- When Good People Have Affairs: Inside the Hearts and Minds of People in Two Relationships, by Mira Kirshenbaum
Peer counseling is not a substitute for guidance by a licensed mental health professional. Please seek this help if needed. If this is a true emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
Infidelity Counseling Network is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, federal tax exempt # 602135040.
© copyright Infidelity Counseling Network. All rights reserved.