Thank you so much for listening and offering resources. You helped me immensely.T.R., client
These resources are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Infidelity Counseling Network (ICN) of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. Infidelity Counseling Network (ICN) bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the resource or for that of subsequent links.
- Beyond Affairs Network
- Dear Peggy
- Betrayed Wives Club
- Affair Recovery
- Infidelity Help Group
- Infidelity Recovery Institute
- Infidelity Speaks
- Surviving Infidelity
- The Utley Experience (disclaimer for potential conflict of interest: ICN connection)
- Women Scorned
Search for these titles on Amazon Smile. You get the same trusted Amazon prices and products, and Amazon makes a donation to Infidelity Counseling Network with every purchase.
- The Monogamy Myth: A Personal Handbook for Recovering from Affairs, by Peggy Vaughan
(Her research is the foundation of our peer counseling organization)
- Not Just Friends, by Shirley Glass
- After the Affair and How Can I Forgive You?, by Janis Abrahms Spring
- The Secrets of Surviving Infidelity, by Dr. Scott Haltzman
- Mating in Captivity: Unlocking Erotic Intelligence, by Esther Perel
- The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate by Gary Chapman
- Is Marriage for White People? How the African American Marriage Decline Affects Everyone, by Ralph Richard Banks
- Intimacy After Infidelity: How to Rebuild and Affair-Proof Your Marriage, by Steven Solomon, Ph.D. and Lorie Teagno, Ph.D.
- The Art of Loving, by Erich Fromm
- Hell Hath No Fury: Women’s Letters from the End of the Affair, ed. Anna Holmes
- Getting the Love You Want, by Harville Hendrix, Ph.D.
- The New Monogamy: Redefining your Relationship After Infidelity, by Tammy Nelson, Ph.D.
- Love, Intimacy, and the African-American Couple, ed. Katherine Helm
- Love Cycles: The Five Essential Stages of Lasting Love, by Linda Carroll
- Women and Love, by Shere Hite
- Cheating on the Sisterhood: Infidelity and Feminism, by Lauren Rosewarne
- When Good People Have Affairs: Inside the Hearts and Minds of People in Two Relationships, by Mira Kirshenbaum
Peer counseling is not a substitute for guidance by a licensed mental health professional. Please seek this help if needed. If this is a true emergency, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
Infidelity Counseling Network is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, federal tax exempt # 602135040.
© copyright Infidelity Counseling Network. All rights reserved.